5 Quick Ways to Get Involved
1. Come out to an NCPC meeting or community event (movie night, Halloween event, Splash day, National Night Out)
2. Volunteer at a park clean-up day
3. Help put on an event: pass out flyers, solicit donations, set-up/clean up, cook food, face-painting, perform
4. Report graffiti, dumping, broken streetlights: 510-615-5566
5. Organize your neighbors and get them connected to FOBVP and NCPC
6. Help with community-led Teacher Appreciation Days at Bella Vista Elementary School, and show teachers some love.
Connect Online and In Person
Be Aware - Keep up on news of 17Y Bella Vista NCPC on this Yahoo Group
Join our Facebook Group - Friends of Bella Vista/17Y NCPC
Volunteer - Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Involved - Come to meetings.
17Y Bella Vista Neighborhood Crime Prevention Council (NCPC)
Meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month, 7-8:30pm
Bella Vista Elementary School (auditorium)
1025 E. 28th Street
Our thanks to Bella Vista Elementary School Principal Felicia Phillips for generously hosting our meetings and partnering in our work!!
(Principal Phillips joins the Cakewalk, Halloween 2013)
Translators for events: Are you fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Spanish, Cambodian?
Grant-writing support: You don't need to be a pro, just a good writer with vision and energy!
Sports Leaders, Facepainters: Help us bring more recreational opportunities to neighborhood kids. Can you teach volleyball, lead crafts workshops?
Donations: Can be made by check or credit card HERE.
|Friends of Bella Vista Park||